[Seaside] ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer for Pharo 3

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Feb 16 08:42:19 UTC 2014

On 16 Feb 2014, at 02:44, Hernán Morales Durand <hernan.morales at gmail.com> wrote:

> KomHttpServer is loadable in Pharo 3 since weeks ago from the Configuration Browser.

Is this the one in http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/KomHttpServer ?
So… we have that one and we have http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/KomHttpServer

Like with Grease a couple of months ago, this is not a good situation.
I believe this happened because of the squeaksource -> smalltalkhub move. But they should merge again.

When I take a look a the ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer that is now currently in the MetaRepoForPharo3, I don’t like that it dumped the versions for older Pharo. This is not the case with the configuration in the Seaside repository because we still support loading in Pharo1.4, for example.

Would you be willing to merge your changes into the Seaside repo?

Johan