[Seaside] ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer for Pharo 3

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Sun Feb 16 12:51:00 UTC 2014

Agree with the merge, lets create convenience for maintainers!

After consensus formed, please announce where we can find the “official” source

Johan I’ve tested now in a fresh Pharo 3 and this:

	Gofer new
		url:'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer';
		load.
	((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer) project version: #stable) load.

is loading alright

Thanks for the update!

If you want, here is another version that patches a couple of methods still using FileDirectory

cheers

sebastian

o/