[Seaside] ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer for Pharo 3

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Feb 22 19:43:01 UTC 2014

So, finally we know what the problem is.
Please use the following:

Gofer it
    smalltalkhubUser: 'Seaside' project: 'MetacelloConfigurations';
    configurationOf: 'Grease';
    loadStable.

You could also just ask _where_ is the working configuration in the mailinglist.
You would also notice that the configuration you access has not changed in ages.

Why this repository 'MetacelloConfigurations' ?
Mostly historically, because we want a single ConfigurationOfGrease and a single ConfigurationOfSeaside3 while Grease10 and Grease11, like Seaside3.0.x and Seaside 3.1.x are hosted in separate repositories.

Johan