[Seaside] Re: Session expiration and data cleaning

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 18:19:05 UTC 2014

I wonder if this doesn't point the way...

expire
     self
         greaseDeprecatedApi: 'WASession>>#expire'
         details: 'This method might be reimplemented again. In the
meantime, if you just want to remove the Session from the Application,
use WASession>>unregister (#unregistered will be called as a
notification instead of #expired). Otherwise you should consider adding
a Request Filter to the Session that implements whatever behaviour you
want in order to block access to the Session.'.
     ^ self unregister

as well as...

WACache allInstances do: [ :e | e reap].

Cheers,
Bob