[Seaside] 'Clean' URLs in Seaside

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:55:30 UTC 2015

The shortcoming of using _s in a cookie is that you cannot open a
separate tab and start a new session. The session is "per browser"
(UA). Which is commonplace behavior these days, but I don't think it
will add much just moving the parameter from one place to another.

You can have bookmarkable URLs in your app though, but even when
Seaside supports that (via the #updateUrl: method), there is no
framework to automatically generate RESTful URIs and route back the
requests composing the component tree according to requested URL.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo