[Seaside] Web Projects Ported to GitHub

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:27:15 UTC 2018

On 13/06/2018 14:19, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> In the course of working on a new Seaside app, I ported a few projects to GH.
> I'm listing them here in case anyone finds that useful:
> - https://github.com/seandenigris/TF-Login
> - https://github.com/seandenigris/SmallReddit
>
> I'm sure there will be more and if so I'll update this thread.

Hi,

Thank you for the projects.

If you are interested, we created the organization DuneSt in order to
group projects build on top of Seaside and who aim to simplify the
creation of Seaside applications.

It currently regroup:
- Material Design colors
- Material Design Lite
- PrismJs binding
- ChartJs binding
- Heimdall

If you think some of your projects fit the goal of DuneSt and if you
wish, I can add you to the organization.

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean
> --