[Seaside] Problem loading Seaside on latest Pharo

Blake McBride blake1024 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:08:10 UTC 2018

Thanks for the help!  I ran:

Metacello new
 repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
 baseline:'Seaside3';
 load

And then added a ZnZinkServiceAdapter, started it, and Seaside ran fine.
It would be good if the docs at http://www.seaside.st/download/pharo were
updated.  Also, that page says to open a *workspace*.  I was able to equate
that with the *playground* but it would be good if the docs said that.

I have a number of questions that I'll ask in a separate message.

Thanks!

Blake McBride