[Seaside] Alternatives to DataTables

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Jun 23 08:25:14 UTC 2018

Hey Esteban,

We use datatables extensively in Yesplan and we are indeed now also putting tables side-by-side in a board layout. In our case, it’s to visualize a master-detail relationship, so they are really separate tables, although we are going to work on some vertical scrolling synchronization of both tables (still a todo… so we don’t know how well that is going to work out).

But I don’t think you can put multiple horizontal scrollbars in a single table element.

Also, I have yet to come across anything that is more powerful than datatables

cheers
Johan