[Seaside] Ugly construct of spans embedded in a paragraph

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Mar 30 06:37:12 UTC 2018

Good day.

I am creating an Example Browser modeled on the Twitter Bootstrap work.

If my server is running (I turn it off when I am not at the office) you can see the work in progress here:  http://72.250.235.143/zurb

Under Browse Examples->(Menu icon top left corner)->Media->Basic Tool Tip

I am recreating the example of the Zurb Documentation here: https://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/tooltip.html#basic-tooltip

My problem is this construct:

I can do it, but it is not elegant:

renderExampleOn: html
 html paragraph
 with:[html text: 'The '.
 html zurbSpan
 beTooltip;
 dataTooltip;
 ariaHasPopup:'true';
 dataDisableHover:'false';
 tabIndex:1;
 title:'Fancy word for a beetle.';
 with:[html text: 'scarabaeus'].
 ].
 html text: 'hung quite clear of any branches, and, if allowed to fall, would have fallen at our feet. Legrand immediately took the scythe, and cleared with it a '.
 html zurbSpan
 beTooltip;
 dataTooltip;
 ariaHasPopup:'true';
 dataDisableHover:'false';
 tabIndex:1;
 title:'Fancy word for a beetle.';
 with:[html text: 'circular space'].
 html text: ' three or four yards in diameter, just beneath the insect, and, having accomplished this, ordered Jupiter to let go the string and come down from the tree.'

 Which I think you will agree is not elegant.

Can I use method variables for the zurbSpans and do a html render:foo ?

I will try that..brb