[Seaside] Ci automated deploy of seaside to Digital Ocean

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Thu May 10 17:50:22 UTC 2018

Hi - having run through the simple tutorial of getting a seaside app up and running on digital ocean - I’m interested in the next steps of doing it more continuously- does anyone have any tips ?

Eg. I know how to build an image with ci (like gitlab), having produced one I guess I can ssh to copy it, but do I really need to ps to find my running image to kill it and restart with the new replacement? I’m wondering if there are some simple tricks I’m missing?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone