[Seaside] Ci automated deploy of seaside to Digital Ocean

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:30:03 UTC 2018

How would you know when to kill the running vm+image? It might have
active sessions.

If you don't care about that, what I used to manage a bunch of "worker
images" (process groups) with supervisord [1], so in that case you'd
stop all the related workers, copy the new image, and start the
workers again.

Regards,

[1] http://supervisord.org/introduction.html
Esteban A. Maringolo