[Seaside] Ci automated deploy of seaside to Digital Ocean

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Fri May 11 10:41:28 UTC 2018

Hi - I’ve been trying supervisord (which looks good) - however I can’t get pharo to start - I just get "pharo: ERROR (spawn error)”, and tailing the log in supervisorctl just shows me pharo spewing out the command line help. Its like the image parameter isn’t being passed along  - very weird and frustrating.

Tim