[Seaside] Swiki API or Scrapers

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Oct 26 07:15:17 UTC 2018

Good Morning. Is anybody aware of a Swiki API or Scraper for grabbing and organizing the Swiki content? Motive:  I am in the very early alpha stages  for SeasideDoc http://menmachinesmaterials.com/SeasideDoc   Currently, I am coding so that the native Squeak Help classes render as html5 via Seaside. On the radar is grabbing the content from http://wiki.squeak.org/ , organize it "somehow" and displaying it as well. thnx in advance p.s. Goals for SeasideDoc include  1. Native Squeak Help -> Html5 (current work) 2. Squeak Wiki -> SeasideDoc organized by "tags, topics, something" 3. "stack exchange" comment and entry style system 4. persistence 5. Exporting from HTML5 to Squeak Help, texinfo, "foo" formats.