[Seaside] isolate

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 08:30:03 UTC 2019

Hello Jonathan

Implementing #isolate: may not be the ideal starter issue but maybe
you can solve your issue without implementing isolate.
I have two ideas on top of my head, maybe they work:
- A boolean completed flag in your task class. On completion of the
task set the flag to true. Override "the right methods" and add a
check to the flag. Just make sure you don't backtrack this flag.
- On completion of the task add a decoration that prevents is from
being executed again, or simply renders "the task is expired". I know
this is not very specific.

I hope these are enough to get you started.

Cheers
Philippe

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 2:26 PM jvalteren at objectguild.com