[Seaside] Error handlers

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 20:08:12 UTC 2020

Hi Johan,

I wasn't aware of this Sentry integration, thanks for the reference
(although it might seem overkill for my _current_ needs).

For other Seaside app I have a custom error handler that writes the stack
to disk, but it leverages on some existing features, already provided by
VisualWorks (+customer tweaks).
So I can do `anException dumpLogFile` and it will dump the whole stack
trace to the globally specified "log dumps" directory.

But since doing a post-mortem analysis with Fuel could be a superior
option, that's why I wanted to ask about its existence, before adding it to
the list of "things to do whenever I have time" after I finish salvaging a
VPS do-release-upgrade that went bananas :-D

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo