[Seaside] Let us know your Seaside application

Otto Behrens otto at finworks.biz
Wed Aug 19 17:30:02 UTC 2020

Hi Johan,

Great to hear from you.

We are running a Seaside app, as you know.

Regards

Otto Behrens

+27 82 809 2375
[image: FINWorks]
[image: FINWorks] <http://za.linkedin.com/in/waltherbehrens>
www.finworks.biz

Disclaimer & Confidentiality Note: This email is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity named above as it may contain information
that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. FINWorks cannot be held liable by any person other
than the addressee in respect of any opinions, conclusions, advice or other
information contained in this email.