[Seaside] Let us know your Seaside application

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:28:18 UTC 2020

Hi all,

As I mentioned in the Discord channel, I've been working for three
years on a Seaside application built with VW that could be used to
showcase Seaside and of which I'm really happy and proud about, but
unfortunately my customer is very restrictive and since I have signed
an NDA I cannot disclose it. And I understand this is the situation of
many others Seaside developments that are mostly used "in-house"
inside Intranets.

So what I can show instead is an application I'm developing that I
deployed two weeks ago. I use Seaside as the web front end for a golf
tournaments engine I started building a decade ago, the whole UI uses
Seaside, it has a REST API that uses Seaside-REST for a couple of
endpoints I use to sync data from the club. The url is this
https://ngc.base.golf/app, I want to turn it into a product in the
future, but I need even more time for that, and I cannot work all
weekends and overnight.

Best regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo