[Seaside] Multi-select drop down list

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:34:32 UTC 2020

Hi Bob,

I'm using a wrapper for Bootstrap Select [1] that you can get in my
Github Repo [2]

I might also wrap Select2 [3] because it supports remote data search,
which in my case might be useful. But currently it is simpler and
faster to push 200 options to the client. :-)

My wrapper was done for Bootstrap 3, but I'm currently using just the
wrapper with Bootstrap 4 and it works the same, but I'm linking to the
newer CSS/JS files instead of using the WAFileLibrary.

Best regards!

[1] https://github.com/eMaringolo/seaside-bootstrap-select
[2] https://developer.snapappointments.com/bootstrap-select/examples/#multiple-select-boxes
[3] https://select2.org/data-sources/ajax