[Seaside] Multi-select drop down list

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 03:06:36 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I just updated the repository with a working example for Bootstrap 4
in the bootstrap4 branch [1], and also updated the FileLibrary.

I have a lot of "convenience" methods I use daily, but I'm using it
mostly in VisualWorks, so I'm locked inside of it and it's hard to
get code out, so what it is in SBSSelectPickerTag is a small set of
what can be done.

However, most of the settings are simply setting an option, an attribute or a
"data" attribute.

Regards!

[1] https://github.com/eMaringolo/seaside-bootstrap-select/tree/bootstrap4

Esteban A. Maringolo