[Setools] Latest news on the Q2 issue tracker

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Jul 4 09:35:16 UTC 2006

Hi Göran,

on Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:30:56 +0200, you wrote:
> 1. Please help us get a cool name. :)

TikITaCo, an IT system for tickets, issues, tracking, complaints and more

- http://www.google.com/search?q=tiki+taco

> 3. If you are interested in helping out with development, also report to
> me - it would help me if I have a list of names and short backgrounds
> when talking with the customer and Toolkit about putting in time for
> setting up the site etc.

I'm not good at producing good code AND finding the bugs of others. But I
believe that I am very good when my responsibility is either the one OR
the other.

I'm available for your project for creation and maintenance of tests. I am
interested in working for you because I want to make a real live
experience with Squeak in a team (I use Smalltalk for prototypes since the
'80s, have VW license).

Further to

- http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/kwl/

, I'm the managing owner of a software company since the '90s here in
Switzerland, named CoBSS S.A. (no homepage). The only non-outdated online
reference I have available is at

- http://www.publisuisse.ch/deutsch/website/d_home.cfm

the two items on the menu bar under "publispot" are my resposibility. From
(internal) quality and content review to conversion (multi-streams) to
publishing and sales support, all under my umbrella.

I've led software development projects since 1984, of unit size (just me)
and up to more than a dozen of employees and freelancers which I hired and
fired. Contacts to references and details about other project experience
are made available on request.

Rates are negotiable and comparable in the Euro zone.

Best regards,
Klaus D. Witzel