[Setools] Latest news on the Q2 issue tracker

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Jul 4 18:15:37 UTC 2006

Hi Klaus and others!

"Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> wrote:
> Hi Göran,
>
> on Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:30:56 +0200, you wrote:
> > 1. Please help us get a cool name. :)
>
> TikITaCo, an IT system for tickets, issues, tracking, complaints and more
>
> - http://www.google.com/search?q=tiki+taco
>
> > 3. If you are interested in helping out with development, also report to
> > me - it would help me if I have a list of names and short backgrounds
> > when talking with the customer and Toolkit about putting in time for
> > setting up the site etc.
>
> I'm not good at producing good code AND finding the bugs of others. But I
> believe that I am very good when my responsibility is either the one OR
> the other.
>
> I'm available for your project for creation and maintenance of tests. I am
> interested in working for you because I want to make a real live
> experience with Squeak in a team (I use Smalltalk for prototypes since the
> '80s, have VW license).
[SNIP]

Just to make sure noone misunderstood me - I am not in the position to
get anyone paid for anything, except myself. :)
My plea was mainly "checking the waters" before getting this project
"open sourced" and getting people joining up.

We do think we have a good piece of software here for issue tracking -
but we are also aware that there are pieces missing and lots of
possibilities to evolve it.

regards, Göran