[Setools] gjallar error after update to 182

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Sep 19 11:31:21 UTC 2006

Hello Göran,

wanted to give gjallar the next try. First thing I looked for changes
in the swiki and upgraded Q2v0.3-gk.182.mcz

I got an error when logging in.

So I copied the changes and image from gjallar0.2.zip, loaded 181 from
the cache but got the same problem. So I must have messed up something
in the database.

Back to 182 but it is valid for 181 too:

If starting via Q2Model>>recreateDatabase I can log in, open a case
via view cases.

There on case 11 I pressed "move in workflow" and immediately
afterwards (well had to scroll up first) went to the workflow tab.
This got me the next error. It worked in the second attempt.

Opening several other cases and trying in vain to reproduce this error
I went back to case 11 moving it again and went to the workflow tab.
This time the history was updated, the case was moved but the workflow
graph was not updated.

This now is a general behaviour (graph not updated) so all cases
graphs stay in the input stage except case 11 which stays in analysis.

Logout and login doesn't help, leaving squeak and restarting
everything does.

What kind of reports do you want?

The list has a limit of 40K which overflows already if i include the
files to the fullStack.html. How to go about this?

I don't want to pester you but I got the opposite of the midas touch
which makes me useful in software testing. Not always popular
though :-))

I plan to use gjallar to organize my own work as a project leader, so
I can easily write reports on what I encounter.

Next I'll try to create processes. Should I first create a process and
then copy it to prototypes? I seem to remember I failed when trying to
create a process prototype.

BTW, having links only on the rightmost column of "view cases" adds
mouse-miles (TM) to the UI. It looks less confusing but after some
usage I prefer the old state. Alternatively only links in the leftmost
column.

Another thing: Directly after login there is no button below "jump to
case" or Firefox can't scroll down far enough.

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net