[Setools] Gjallar.se!

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Sun Sep 24 08:14:46 UTC 2006

Hi folks!

Ok, just enabled gjallar.se and www.gjallar.se! They will get you to the
same swiki as before though. The quest for a cool website will soon
begin, it would be dandy to have something better looking by the time of
OOPSLA (late october), but I haven't even begun to contemplate how we
should build it.

Some ideas rom the hip though:

1. Make it look like Gjallar - the same layout. :) Not a totally bad
idea.

2. Use Pier with some tweaked layout. As wiki implementations go I guess
Pier is where the action is today.

3. Modify Gjallar so that it can actually *be* an instance of Gjallar
running! This would be slick.

And oh, there is no rule saying that we can't have *both* a wiki and a
more stylish fixed website of course. I am just weary of maintaining two
sites.

regards, Göran

PS. My latest efforts with readstrategies have paid off - I am not sure
if I saved a new snapshot - but performance is much snappier right now,
except for the "View cases" component which sucks, but I know why it
does. :)