[Setools] Code graphs, and Exploring browser

Balázs Kósi rebmekop at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:35:15 UTC 2006

Hi Herbert!

> you should try TracingMessagesBrowser from SqueakMap which helps
> against the proliferation of Browsers when using senders and
> inplementors.
Thanks! It helps a lot. As <gcorriga> pointed out for me: It can't be loaded
from SqueakMap but from Monticello, as this is stated in the release notes.
The repo is:

MCHttpRepository
   location: 'http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/TracingMessagesBrows'
   user: ''
   password: ''

Back on code graphs: I am not giving up yet. I'll try to draw such a graph by
hand to illustrate the services mechanism of gjallar. Then we may see, if it
has some value at least for documentation purposes.

thanks: balázs

ps: thanks again to gcorriga