[Setools] [gjallar] no more view cases.

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Sep 29 08:01:48 UTC 2006

Hello Göran,

I went into trying Gjallar again but many things (even view cases)
don't work. I installed every mcz up to 189.

Test Scenario: recreate database, start server (does not work) clean
image, start server, stop scheduler, then login.   This succeeded
after going back to 188.

I add the stack trace for view cases.

Positive to note: it seems to have become *much* faster.

What is the latest more or less stable version?

Do I have to start from the zip and install everything in sequenc or
can I just *load* the relevant mcz? (I guess so)

As squeak.* seems down (website, lists), I send a private mail. Even
your swiki seems down.

No hurry, won't have time before tomorrow.

Thanks,

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net