[Setools] I want to see Gjallar in localhost

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Mar 8 11:04:37 UTC 2007

Hi Sebastian and all!

Sorry for replying so late - been busy and still am.

"Sebastian Sastre" <ssastre at seaswork.com> wrote:
> I've downloaded and unzipped in a windows system. How should Iog in?
> anything I put there throws a walkback

Hmmm, a walkback? (testing myself - oopsydaisy)

Ok, the problem here is that there is no user called "admin" - the
equivalence is "root" and he has default password "goldfish".
BUT... in order to not get a walkback (cough, cough) you can amend this
by changing these two lines to false as below in gjallar.ini:

autoCreateUser=false
useForAuthentication=false

And yes, I have fixed the actual bug here in my image. :)

regards, Göran

PS. I am on IRC btw, as #gokr in channel #squeak. And feel free to CC me
privately in order to possibly get my attention a bitsy faster. But I do
of course track setools - just not every hour. :)