[Setools] Gjallar on Linux revisited

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Mar 8 12:27:35 UTC 2007

Hi folks!

Just wanted to mention that I have revisited Gjallar on Linux (Debian
Etch is now my desktop OS) and integrated the work by Balázs and Levente
(they did most of the porting) into the regular code base.

I did stumble upon some issues - simply a buglet in OSProcess (probably
the latest release, since it was not there in december when I tested the
Linux port the first time) causing issues with swish-e and graphviz. But
eventually I solved that.

Now it seems to be working properly, will test a bit more but it looks
good.

Anyway, just so you know that something is going on. Plan to make a
small release for the seminar next week, or at least right after.

regards, Göran