[Setools] Gjallar: Report on seminar and developer meeting

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Mar 16 08:25:25 UTC 2007

Hi folks!

Yesterday we held the seminar (and dev meeting) on Gjallar here at
Toolkit - it went well (phew) and I have written it up a little bit on
these two pages:

	http://www.gjallar.se/gjallar/67
	http://www.gjallar.se/gjallar/68

I am also glad to report that I will be working at Micronic 2 days a
week throughout june to get Gjallar "finished". This involves mainly
completing functionality, adding administration UIs, load testing and
documentation.

And oh, right, we now have a more powerful public server to run demos
and "Gjallar for Gjallar" on (Toolkit's new Hetzner server), more info
will be posted when I have it up and running.

regards, Göran