[Setools] Gjallar seminar and developer meeting on thursday

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Mar 12 11:28:56 UTC 2007

Hi folks!

Just a reminder about the Gjallar seminar on thursday - or rather, the
developer meeting afterwards! The seminar is held in swedish in
Stockholm at Toolkit Software and currently there will be about 20
people attending.

Then after that, at 12.00 we begin the developer meeting with at least
4-5 people attending physically and hopefully a few more digitally (IRC
of course, we can meet up on the #squeak channel - and Jonas Lindskog
will set up some kind of Skype thing too).

If you have any questions - just email me in private or this list.

regards, Göran