[SoC] Fwd: Google Summer of Code

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Mar 2 00:47:37 UTC 2007

Well, the talk went on to other things.

I was advised to sign up for the mailing list, which I can't find, so
that we are not caught unawares.

But the opening date for applications (5th March) is now published:  see

	http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60302&topic=10727

We should have something ready to go on that date.

Note that we also have to READ our google mail!

Many of our ideas are "internal": they benefit Squeak.  It would be
good to have ideas that reach out to user communities and give wider
benefit.  Such as Seaside — what can we do in Squeak to help web
developers migrate to Seaside.  (I know — write documentation.)

	Andrew