[SoC] keeping a backup of all the material

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Mar 3 07:53:12 UTC 2007

Hi giovanni

when you will send the proposal could you put me on CC or the list so
that we can keep a trace of the projects.

We could use some not-squeak only projects for summertalk. (I think
that we can have one 5 projects two or three that
are squeak only). I think also that we should favor projects where
the student and the mentor can meet physically when this is possible.
Mathieu and florent on their Summertalk project worked until december
2006 :)

Stef