[SoC] keeping a backup of all the material

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sat Mar 3 12:56:28 UTC 2007

Il giorno sab, 03/03/2007 alle 08.53 +0100, stephane ducasse ha scritto:
> Hi giovanni
>
> when you will send the proposal could you put me on CC or the list so
> that we can keep a trace of the projects.

The application must be delivered via Google's web app, so I don't know
if I can CC you. But if our application is accepted, we'll all be
subscribed to a mailing list so that the whole group can track our own
progress.

> We could use some not-squeak only projects for summertalk. (I think
> that we can have one 5 projects two or three that
> are squeak only). I think also that we should favor projects where
> the student and the mentor can meet physically when this is possible.
> Mathieu and florent on their Summertalk project worked until december
> 2006 :)

Sure. But we can discuss that after we're in, since the admins and the
mentors will have some time to evaluate all the applications.

	Giovanni