[SoC] Meta remark

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Mar 20 08:04:44 UTC 2007

Le 20 mars 07 à 08:37, stéphane ducasse a écrit :

> Hi
>
> I was thinking that the Soc subjects tries to really improve the
> situation of Squeak and that we pay attention
> to avoid projects that would be more research projects (I have
> plenty of them in my head). I did not check all the projects so far.
> Just the last email of matthew made me thought Mathew could your
> project be on improving the Squeak debugger instead
> of creating a new one? We spent quite some times with marcus and
> this is not easy (may be we were stupid and took the problems
> in the wrong way).

Yes you are right. We need to focus on Squeak improvements.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##