[SoC] GSoC Report - week 3

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Mon Jun 16 19:45:31 UTC 2008

Hi students,

Please take five minutes to respond to these questions:

1) what did you do in the past week?
2) what do plan to do this week?
3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

This time, I'd like for you to post something on the blog instead of
replying on the mailing list. Let's see if we can get a little noise
about your projects.

Also, if any of you is going to attend ESUG 2008 and would like to do a
little presentation about his project, please contact me, so that we can
organize something. I'm thinking about using part of one of the
"show'n'tell" sessions, or maybe proposing your stuff for the innovation
awards.

	Giovanni

	Ciao,

		Giovanni