[SoC] Re: GSoC Report - week 3

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 06:23:54 UTC 2008

Giovanni Corriga a écrit :
> Hi students,

Hi

> This time, I'd like for you to post something on the blog instead of
> replying on the mailing list. Let's see if we can get a little noise
> about your projects.

I'll probably do it next weeek when i'll have some more concrete stuffs.

 > 1) what did you do in the past week?

Exams.
I've played with the Network-IRC-Model and started to refactor the draft
of the old bot.
At the moment, i'm trying to figure out how organise my Unit test for
network based operations. Seems quite tricky for me...

 > 2) what do plan to do this week?

To have a first working bot (on local server or on the private
#squeak-soc channel).

 > 3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

My year project's presentation on Friday

Good week to everyone :)