[SoC] Organization help for us Newbies?

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Fri Mar 21 01:13:17 UTC 2008

Ken Causey ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> Francios Stephany is interested in applying for my IRCBot project idea
> but not having participated myself last year I'm not too sure how to
> proceed.  Can we have some sort of organizational meeting on IRC in the
> next few days?  Or barring that would it be possible to see examples of
> student applications from last year?

Hi Ken,

In the weekend I'm going back home in Italy, so I should have a more
stable IRC connection. Will tell you more when I get there tomorrow evening.

In any case, there will be one week where we can talk with the student
and improve his/her application.

Mathieu, do you still have your application? If yes, can you post it here?

	Ciao,

		Giovanni