Tried to run...

Steven Swerling sps2000 at mail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:05:23 UTC 2003

Hi,

I tried to run squat by downloading it. It did put up an error window
about not being able to write a croquet.dll. But then it ran fine. I
have a wierd system configuration which probably caused the problem. My
c: drive is very small and contains a minimal win98 system. My 'j:'
drive is my winxp (ntfs) drive, which is what I normally run. I won't
get into why I broke it up like that. But I believe your relief code has
the c drive hardcoded -- could you change that to look for the SYSTEM drive?

Where is the code for relief?

Also, the squat archives link (in the mailing list page for squat) goes
to your resume.

Sorry for the cluelessness, and my wierd computer, and Thanks.