Hm?

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Sun Apr 12 18:40:02 UTC 1998

Andres -

Yes, I have had this happen myself, and I must appologize that I have several times sworn to put a handler for this in the debugger, but never done it.

You can often get out of this situation by executing...
	MessageTally new close.
This has the effect of terminating the timer process that is still waking up and interfering with things.  Your idea of starting another MessageTally and letting it complete was close, but it doesn't cancel the old timer first.

Good luck.  Perhaps you could send me a message if this works for you, and I'll put something in the debugger to handle this automatically (no, really, I mean it ;-).

	- Dan