Microsoft Concludes Agreement To License Technology For Smalltalk

Patrick Logan patrickl at servio.gemstone.com
Fri Apr 3 01:32:00 UTC 1998

    >Microsoft And Disney Conclude Agreement To License Technology For
    >Smalltalk

    So why we don't see real press releases like this?

As has been pointed out, when I am not writing stupid time-wasting
press releases, I am busy working for Gemstone. However, maybe someone
has time to figure out how to hook up Squeak with Netscape in some
useful fashion, now that the source has been made free.

And now if you don't mind, back to Doom... er, work.

Patrick Logan                 mailto:patrickl at gemstone.com
Voice 503-533-3365            Fax   503-629-8556
Gemstone Systems, Inc         http://www.gemstone.com