[Squeak] List admin?

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Mon Aug 31 19:58:00 UTC 1998

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, TANGUAY, LUC wrote:

> I would also like to have digests.

I've noticed that there's been a few different discussions recently on
making changes to the Squeak list (adding a how-to trailer at the end of
each message, adding [Squeak] automatically to the subject, adding support
for digests, etc.), but no response from a list administrator on what
might be added.  Is anyone in charge of the list right now, or is it on
auto-pilot?

(The Squeak home page at UIUC lists John Brant as the list admin, but I'm
not sure if that's up-to-date or not...)

Just wondering...

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net
  dway at transom.com