email client

Randy Siler rsiler at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 14 02:23:39 UTC 1998

>BTW, what I
>am talking about is an email client I have been playing with.

I'm very interested to hear anything more about this email client it sounds
like you are working on.

I was toying with the idea of building a client in Squeak a few weeks ago
and then I got worried that it would really be way too hard for me to pull
it off. But I love the idea and would love to hear any more that you might
want to share about what you are doing and intend to do.

Cheers,

Randy Siler    Coordinator, CIDR Computing
Center for Instructional Development & Research
396 Bagley Hall, BOX 351725      VOICE: 206/543-0751
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON           FAX: 206/685-1213
SEATTLE, WA 98195-3050
EMAIL: siler at cidr.washington.edu