Web-Based-ST magazine?

Ralph E. Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue May 12 17:36:55 UTC 1998

I am trying to organize people to form a Smalltalk magazine to
replace the Smalltalk Report.  My guess is that it will probably
be electronic.  However, getting a server and getting various
software on it is the easy part.  The hard part is the content.
That requires people who can write, who know Smalltalk, and who
have time to write about Smalltalk.

Just setting up a wiki server does not guarentee that anything
interesting will be on it.  I've seen a lot of them that are empty.
You have to do a lot of work to make them take off.

So, is there anybody here who would volunteer to write an article
or a series of them about Squeak?  About some other Smalltalk topic?

-Ralph