[pws] World's Easiest Webserver?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu May 21 13:07:27 UTC 1998

Thanks, John, for the comments!

For others not on the PWS mailing list, below is the message John was
responding to.  Ross Philipson is a student working with me on "turnkey"
web serving via PWS and Squeak.  If you would like to try his tool (still
quite beta and seeking comments!), you're welcome!  He has a page for
accepting comments at http://pbl.cc.gatech.edu:8080/myswiki .  A new
version will come out with Squeak 2.0 with updates based on the feedback we
receive.

Thanks!
 Mark