Preparing for OOPSLA

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Wed Oct 7 16:16:10 UTC 1998

Folks -

>While The Squeak Team decided not to submit any paper this year to the OOPSLA technical program, we will all be there (Alan may not make it), and we are planning to host a "Birds of a Feather" (BOF) session tentatively sheduled for Tuesday evening, October 20th.

David Girle has pointed out that there is a potential conflict with the Smalltalk Industry Council reception from 6 to 8pm that evening, that a number of people may want to attend.  Our thinking was to start the Squeak BOF at 7:30, thus giving everyone time to schmooze with STIC or sup elsewhere, and still make the Squeak scene in time for liftoff.

	- Dan