HELP: Squeak went unstable running PWS.

John Fletcher J.P.Fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Thu Oct 29 12:16:27 UTC 1998

I am running Squeak 2.0 on Windows 95 OSR2, mainly to run the PWS
server.  I have been running this for some time, as I when also
mounter version 2.1 it seemed to give no advantages, and I am
waiting for a stable 2.2/PWS combination.

The problem is that the Squeak image stopped responding to mouse
clicks, so that I could not start up the PWS server, or do anything
else.

It was not the computer system, as the 2.1 Squeak ran O.K.

Any pointers would be appreciated, to avoid it happening again.

John Fletcher
Dr John P. Fletcher          Tel: (44) 121 359 3611 ext 4625
Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Aston University,            Fax: (44) 121 359 4094
Aston Triangle,              Email: J.P.Fletcher at ASTON.AC.UK
BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.