Toward a great Mini Squeak for PDA's

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu Sep 24 19:42:50 UTC 1998

Folks,

Talking about WinCE please note that Alejandro has ported 2.0 to Win32
(see http://www.sugarweb.com). Also, we're trying to integrate this into
the "main" Win32 development line (e.g., Win95 & NT) so that only a few
files are replaced for a native WinCE build.

I have already received the modifications made by Alejandro and they'll
probably be in the 2.2 sources of the Windows VM. I would like people to
wait until that's been released (which may take couple of days, since I've
got some urgent business to do right now) and then work from the base
provided there.

Thanks,
  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+