[FIX] [BUG?] removeAt: doesn't return object

Jarvis, Robert P. Jarvisb at timken.com
Fri Dec 17 14:26:36 UTC 1999

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF4899.A28447BC

The attached change set changes OrderedCollection>>removeIndex: so it
answers the element being removed, which appears to be the desired behavior.
I trekked through the image, looking at the senders of removeIndex: and all
of its senders, and couldn't find any code which seemed to expect to have
the collection answered instead of the element being removed.

 <<OrderedCollection-removeIndex# changes.17Dec903am.cs>>

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

0,2451,2,522,0,

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF4899.A28447BC--