Squeak Window

Edward P Luwish eluwish at uswest.com
Fri Dec 17 18:35:14 UTC 1999

This discussion is also pertinent to the small screen problem.

Both my PC and my Mac have VGA size screens, and I am porting to a PDA with half
a VGA.
As an example problem: the Menu flap in morphic places menus so far off the
right side of the screen that I can't drag them to a suitable location.  While
I'm sure I can change the layout in the code for my particular main window
geometry, I don't know if I am up to figuring out how to rearrange the items
dynamically to fit available space (although it could be very easy - I haven't
looked at the code for a while).

[I know it's unbelievable that I'm still using a 10 year old AppleColor 13"
monitor, but I don't have room for anything bigger and the darn thing refuses to
break]

Ed