[ADVICE?] Morphic Snood Soon

Ali Chamas alichamas at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 04:37:55 UTC 1999

Greetings,

It is my ambition to do a Squeak port of the classic
game - Snood (www.snood.com). It would be a nice
little Morphic piece, and i look forward to choosing
New Morph>>Games>>SnoodGame from the Morphic world
menu.

However, i need help on the legalities side. Since
Squeak is free, do i need to obtain a licence or any
sort of permission from the Author
(dob at snood.pair.com)? His distribution is shareware
based, and since neither myself or the Squeak team
will be making any money from it, does it have to be
official? I remember that there are a few lawyers on
the Squeak mailing list, any tips?

Cheers,
Ali.