Mac filetype setting problem

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Jul 28 20:53:44 UTC 1999

Easiest way to fix it is a file type changing program. I use
"A Better Finder Creators & Types" from
http://www.publicspace.net/ABetterFinderCreatorsAndTypes/
but there are others available. Other than that is to only d/l stuffed
or zipped packages.

Hope this helps,

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you   | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good | wlewis at mailbag.com
road and may God's blessing be with         |
you always.                                 |
St. Claire